Deliver to Pretoria, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, East London, Port Elizabeth, George or Bloemfontein – 5 days
Deliver to outlying areas like Pietermaritzburg – 6 days
Add one day extra to deliver to areas that don’t fall within our main centres. Eg Richards Bay: 5 days (Durban) + 1 extra day = 6 days
SA Flyers specialises in printing for multiple clients at the same time in quantities of 2500 or 5000 so the minimum amount per design is the amount you have been quoted ie. if you want 2 x 2500 flyers you will need to pay for 2 x 2500 flyers, you can’t pay for 5000 flyers and split them.
Because the print run is shared amongst various clients the machine and plate costs are reduced which means it will be cheaper to print 2500 flyers than it would cost to print 1000 flyers on a private print run.
It is the same price to print single or double sided because the flyers are going to go through the printer both sides anyway.
All flyers are printed on 115gsm gloss because this is the most popular choice in flyers paper.
Due to cost and time wasting implications SA Flyers does not send sample flyers to clients. Our paper is 115gsm gloss which is a good quality, popular choice of flyer paper and our printer is an award winner with the South African Printing Association. SA Flyers offers a 100% money back guarantee on our print quality.
Either opt to use one of the payment gateways at the end of the ordering procedure or pay via EFT. Proof of payment is required in full before any work will commence.
All completed artwork must:
- have a 3mm bleed throughout
- be CMYK. Black 100K
- be saved as a PDF or JPG
- be a minimum of 300dpi
- have all text converted to paths
Bleed is a printing expression that refers to the area around the design that is trimmed off, allowing the design to look as though the printing went to the edge of the paper.
Most design programs (Photoshop, InDesign etc) have an option to design in Print/CMYK or Web/RGB. For the most accurate results design that is intended for print media should be designed in the Print/CMYK settings. The black text etc should also be set to 100%K in order to print a true black.
These programs were not intended for print design so you will find that the colours will not look exactly the same as you see them on your screen. If you only have these programs as an option you must save the documant as a pdf – we do not accept them as .pub, .doc or .xls files as fonts and sizes change.
There are almost unlimitless folding options but you will need to include fold lines if your fold is not one of the popular choices found in the graphic below.
- Knock and drop – Deliver your flyers into your local neighbourhoods post boxes. The Post Office offers this service for 10c per flyer.
PO Box delivery is also available from them.
- Robot distribution – Hand your flyers to cars while they are waiting at the robot at a busy intersection.
- School/club distribution – Ask the principal/chairperson of the institution if they are able to assist in the distribution of your flyers.
- Inserts – Pay a publisher to insert your flyers into a specific newspaper/magazine that you would like to make contact with their readers.
- Tourism information – Distribution is often allowed for free at various tourist information stands in our country.
- Shop counters – Ask the local shops in your area if they would mind keeping a stack of flyers to distribute from their counters.